Tuck Fest is a four day celebration of the outdoor lifestyle that features live music, outdoor competitions, demos, clinics, and more. For guests who are interested in simply experiencing the sights and sounds of the festival, there is no ticket or registration required, only a $6 daily parking fee. We welcome everyone to enjoy the live music, demos, and view all of the competitions free of charge. Guests may choose to purchase Terrace Access Passes, as well as a race bib and timing chip for the festival’s competitions (see below).
Whether you participate in one race/competition or all 35+ events, the Tuck Fest registration is a one-time flat fee that grants access to all races and competitions throughout the four day festival. Both the Youth (9 & under) and Adult (10 & above) Tuck Fest registration includes your participant bib, bracelet and Recover Brands shirt.
- Pre-Registration ($35) is available through April 17
- Race Day Registration ($40) will be available at Tuck Fest (t-shirt not guaranteed)
- Tuck Fest t-shirts are only guaranteed for participants registered by April 15
- Tuck Fest hoodies are a registration option through April 15
Packet pick-up will be held in the Conference Center. Packet pick-up/festival information opening and closing times are below.
- Thursday, April 19: 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Friday, April 20: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, April 21: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, April 22: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Tuck Fest medals will be given to the top three Overall Male/Female competitors for each event along with products and gear from various outdoor brands and sponsors.
A number of Tuck Fest races will be chip timed in 2018. This is an optional add-on during the registration process. If you would like to receive a timing chip (vs. self-timing) and see your results online, please select this additional option in the Tuck Fest registration process. All Half Marathon Series participants must purchase a Tuck Fest timing chip.
CLICK HERE for a list of chip-timed events throughout the festival.